Guinness beer Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with you again

This is the official Guinness beer Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with you again shirt, hoodie, tank top and sweater. Designed by Punchtee


Punchtee.com sells this Guinness beer Hello darkness my old friend I’ve come to drink with you again shirt to show your personality.  Guinness may vary in quality depending on whether it is poured from cans, bottles or drafts and how pouring is done. For the best quality Guinness go to Dublin, Ireland, where it is brewed in local and original plants and get a glass of wine poured by an experienced person with beer belly! Compared to beer, this stout should have more ice cream and fuller texture. If it has lots of water, it is very bad. 
Source: punchtee

Comments