Count von Count Today’s number is zero zero kids are listening to me ah ah ah retro Vintage shirt

This is the official Count von Count Today’s number is zero zero kids are listening to me ah ah ah retro Vintage shirt, hoodie, tank top and sweater. Designed by Punchtee
And I realized that I couldn’t bring myself to ask if he was. Count von Count Today’s number is zero zero kids are listening to me ah ah ah retro Vintage shirt. To quote Regoli, the demon. Instead, I asked the robed man if he described himself as a vampire. His name is a joke that combines the Count of Dracula and his love to count everything. A vampire? Me? He answered with his thick Transylvanian voice. The better Mona, I guess you can say that I have an undeniable desire for numbers. He certainly did. But arithmomania. A kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder where individuals keep counting. Is not the only thing that makes the Count different from his neighbors on Sesame Street.
Source: Punchtee

Comments