Return of the Mack will be the champion shirt

Mate, I’d honestly argue that. Return of the Mack will be the champion shirt. Stewart looks good against shit opposition, in big games, he fumbles all over the place. He choked and choked HARD against both Richmond and Adelaide. Even in that big run, he took that everyone loves so much… He fumbled like four times dude… His ground ball gets are abhorrent, and gets absolutely turned inside out by forwards here n there. I can forgive that ‘to an extent’ because he’s still ultimately a first-year player… But if he wants to continue it next year then he can go join Ruggles in the two’s. And honestly, I’d rather keep Mots and Menz than trade in Stringer, Ablett, and Smith. If I had to choose between the two, a player group having experience playing side by side is something you just can’t buy.

Return of the Mack will be the champion. 

These guys frankly do ‘ok’ against the oppositions worst forward. Return of the Mack will be the champion shirt. Not sure how they’d go against a genuine first option like Domsy used to nullify every week. If I remember correctly too, Ruggles got pushed out because he had shitty disposal quality? Or did I remember that wrong? Ruggles and Thurls are trade bait if they don’t lift, for me. Would even say the same for Kola, Black, maybe even Stewart and Stanley, to be honest with ya. Maybe even as far as one of Lang/Murdoch if the price is right. And I’ve been a big Lang/Murdoch fan this year, but we ain’t here to play best friends are we. Pretty spot on with the rest of it though. I’m just not a huge fan of our ‘bottom third’ at the moment. At least in the form, they’ve shown me.

Return of the Mack will be the champion shirt, hoodie, guys v-neck, sweatshirt. 

Return Of The Mack Will Be The Champion SweatShirt
SweatShirt
Return Of The Mack Will Be The Champion Hoodie
Hoodie

Comments