I am a St.Fouis Cardinals fan surviving in the enemy territory shirt

Always a second-half team. I am a St.Fouis Cardinals fan surviving in the enemy territory shirt. Have to admit I wasn’t a believer in this team back in June. But I shouldn’t give up so easily on my Cardinals, always a second-half team and always win the world series as a wildcard. Baby if u ever wondered, wondered whatever became of me, I went to play against St. Louis, Cincinnati ran into WCARP. This headline should be, “Cards win behind another multi rbi game for Jose!” And Gyorko hit the game-winning home run. I am a Carp fan but he did not have the winning home run. Be careful not to eat too much salsa. Where would we be without Jose Martinez? All year long he kept us in it. Scott Frierdich They wanted to shoehorn in Carpenter leading the NL with 34 home runs. But yeah, Gyorko’s was the game-winning hit.
Did I miss something … it was Gyorko who hit the first home run to give the Cards the lead and the win. I am a St.Fouis Cardinals fan surviving in the enemy territory shirt. Ron Archambault, They wanted to shoehorn in Carpenter leading the NL with 34 home runs. But yeah, Gyorko’s was the game-winning hit. Give credit where credit is due. Gyorko deserves credit for the go-ahead and what turned out to be the winning run. The transformation of this team has been pretty amazing. They’ve gone from beating themselves and looking defeated to playing good fundamental baseball. And competing like a playoff team. It’s been fun to watch. Give credit where credit is due. Gyorko deserves credit for the go-ahead and what turned out to be the winning run. Don’t look now but these Redbirds are 15-4 this month. Streaking into September much like the ‘11 team.

I am a St.Fouis Cardinals fan surviving in the enemy territory shirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, tank top, ladies tee.

I Am A St.fouis Cardinals Fan Surviving In The Enemy Territory tank top
tank top
I Am A St.fouis Cardinals Fan Surviving In The Enemy Territory Sweatshirt
Sweatshirt

Comments