Twas the Fortnite before Christmas Shirt

Yeah, this sounds like whatever you took had meth or some sort of amphetamine. How much you typed just confirms that. Twas the Fortnite before Christmas Shirt.  Dunno man. I’ve always felt intense euphoria when rolling & just this sense of everything being right in the world. I didn’t really get that from your post. Will I be good after this?  That being said, I feel like they’re both so niche that I’d be slightly disappointed to see them get in over more relevant characters. Geno especially feels so weird to me. I can guarantee most of the outcry for him is coming from people that never even played his game, just people hopping on the hype train. I’d feel kind of cheated out of a cooler character if we got Geno over a more relevant Square Enix character. Same for Isaac, id wants someone less niche.

Click to buy: Twas the Fortnite before Christmas Shirt

Twas the Fortnite before Christmas Shirt, hoodie, ladies tee, sweatshirt.

Twas the Fortnite before Christmas Hoodie
Hoodie
Twas the Fortnite before Christmas Sweater
Sweater

Comments